Haben Sie Fragen?
+49 9544 68-0
We are committed to Germany as a production location
Our company can look back on 70 years of experience in the development of measurement technology. Today we are one of the world market leaders with German roots. At our production site in Baunach, we develop and manufacture measuring devices for all types of water supply networks at the highest technological level.
Made in Germany.
The quality management standard ISO 9001 is the most widespread and most important standard in quality management - both in Germany and internationally. The SebaKMT QM system is also certified according to ISO 9001 - this is how we ensure the quality of our products and services over the long term.
Among others, SebaKMT received the following awards:
- Environmental innovation award from the Bavarian Ministry of Economic Affairs, Infrastructure, Transport and Technology
- "Bavarian Medal of Environment", issued by the Ministry of State for special Merits in environmental protection and developement
- Seba Dynatronic and Hagenuk KMT were named as top 100 companies for outstanding innovation management
- Countries-Award of the German magazine "Impulse" for successful long-term commitment in the Central and Eastern European countries
- Environmental Award of the Bavarian Department of the Environment
- German Industrial Association (BDI) environmental prize in the category "environmentally-friendly technologies"
- Industrial Award - Push For Smart Industry
SebaKMT is represented in various associations, clubs and associations to support the development of innovations and to promote the establishment and expansion of business relationships.
DVGW - German Technical and Scientific Association for Gas and Water
The association is dedicated to promoting technical and scientific advancement in the gas and water sectors with a special focus on safety, hygiene and environmental protection.
DWA - German Association for Water, Wastewater and Waste
The German Association for Water, Wastewater and Waste is a forum for all overarching questions regarding water use in Germany and is dedicated to the development of safe and sustainable water practices.
NUMOV - Near- and Middle-East-Association
The Near- and Middle-East-Association (NUMOV) is Germany’s oldest organization for the near- and middle east region. For over 70 years, NUMOV has helped member companies establish and expand business relationships in the region.
OAV - East Asian Association
The OAV promotes bilateral economic relations with the Asia-Pacific region. As a private-sector association, the OAV helps German companies establish and expand business relationships in the region.
GWP - German Water Partnership
The German Water Partnership unites the activities, information and innovations of the German water sector to strengthen the competitive position of German industry and research on the international market.
Afrika-Verein (German-African Business Association)
The German-African Business Association has promoted German-African business relationships for over 100 years. With its hanseatic tradition, today the association is the leading German business association for companies and institutions with economic interests in African states.